You have secured one of the spots available for the webinar you chose.
An email will be been sent to you in about 15 minutes that confirms all of
the details along with the instructions on how to attend the webinar.
One last thought... What you are learning here deserves your immediate attention. You will soon see that you have very little time to act and there is not a moment to waste. The information revealed on this webinar, and the actions you take as a result, if done in time, could make the difference between being financially obliterated in the next few years, or creating more wealth for yourself and your family than you ever thought possible. In other words, a small amount of your time right now could change your life, just as it changed my life almost a dozen years ago.
I will see you on the webinar.
Please select from the list below for instructions to whitelist our email address with your mail client.
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add email@example.com where it says "Add address"
- Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, if you find an email from email@example.com in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose "Mark as Not Junk"
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on "New Card"
- In the "Contact" tab of the new card, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org to the email dialog box
- Click "Ok"
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select "Tools > Junk Mail Controls" from the drop down menu
- Update the "White Lists" module under the "Settings" tab by selecting "Personal Address Book" from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail"
- Click "Ok"
Apple Mail for OS X
- First, if find an email from email@example.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click "Not Junk" at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as "Success Council"
- Create a rule that says "If any of the following conditions are met: 'From' 'Contains'" and then paste in "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- From the actions, select 'Move message' to mailbox 'Inbox'.
- Click "OK"